SCONE BAKING MASTER CLASS
An intimate workshop experience where you'll learn how to make Mary's famous fluffy scones.
- Learn the art of a fluffy traditional scone from a High Tea (and serious scone enthusiast) specialist
- Hands on practise with guidance from Pastry Chef, Jess
- A step-by-step guide booklet
- Finish off with a platter of freshly baked scones
- A glass of bubbles!
- Your scones will be boxed up for you to take home to your family
Montrose Venue: 13 Leith Road, Montrose VIC 3765
Wednesday 29th August from 4pm - 5:30pm
- Beginner friendly
- The chief of scones is Jessica Hillbrick - a french trained Pastry Chef from Le Cordon Bleu School, London. Jess started out as a passionate baker in her mum's kitchen in Mooroolbark, Melbourne. She then travelled to London to learn all the finest details about High Tea and pastries. She is the co-founder at Mary Eats Cake and holds the secrets to the fluffiest scones going round.