ABOUT THE CLASS:
- A decadent class where you taste and pair tea and dessert. This class is for foodie and beverage enthusiasts. You will learn the art of pairing by contrast, complimenting or enhancing flavours. Included in the class is tea history (guided by a Tea Sommelier) and history of the popular desserts (guided by a Pastry Chef).
YOU WILL LEARN:
- History of some of the most popular desserts
- History of tea
- Pairing desserts and tea with lots of tasting examples
- Appropriate for anyone that loves tea or dessert or both
- $65 per person (Includes a glass of French sparkling, five desserts paired with five teas and unlimited scones throughout)
- The class is lead by Sarah de Witt and Jessica Hillbrick. Sarah is a certified Tea Sommelier passionate about the tea industry as well as co-founder of Mary Eats Cake. Jessica is a french trained Pastry Chef and co-founder of Mary Eats Cake. Both ladies have a love for food and tea and lots of practice in pairing flavours to create the ultimate deliciousness experience.
- This class runs for two hours and includes unlimited scones and Artisan Teas.
Thursday 4th October 1:30pm - 3:30pm