Based at Melbourne's Award Winning Tea House, Mary Eats Cake hosts daily High Tea sessions. Every so often she likes to spoil her guests with something a little bit (extra) fancy. Read about upcoming events below.
Tea Blending Workshop and High Tea
Sunday 30th july 10:00am - 12:30pm
(This is a permanent event on the last Sunday of every month)
A fun class guided by a Tea Sommelier where you will learn how to create a tasty blend of tea. Experiment with a variety of aromas, textures and flavours. Not only will you walk away with new found knowledge and skill, we will pack your tea in a take home jar suitable to give away as a beautiful gift or as a keep-safe.
After the class you will be served a High Tea experience including a glass of champagne (or orange juice), four savoury items, unlimited scones, and three treats paired with artisan tea.
- 1 hour blending workshop by a Tea Sommelier
- Experiment with over 30 ingredients to create your own signature tea blend
- Take home your tea creation in an amber jar
- Glass of Champagne / Orange Juice
- High Tea (Four savoury items, Fresh scones with jam and cream, Three sweets, Pots of tea)
- 10:00am - 11:00am Tea Workshop in a private room
- 11:00am - 12:30pm High Tea