This beautiful bridal shower was a unique theme chosen by the bride-to-be Daniella. Mary had a ball hosting such a momentous occasion, of which all of Daniella’s friends and family enjoyed so much. Our Brunswick venue offered bright and light space which was elegantly styled with bright florals, with tones of reds throughout. The tiniest details were taken into consideration, and overall it was a very memorable event for all involved. Read about Daniella's experience below:
1. What was the theme of your event?
Bridal Shower: The theme for the bridal shower was 'Italian Summer' as we were going to Italy for our honeymoon so I wanted to tie that all in together.
2. Why did you choose to host your event at Mary Eats Cake?
The moment I saw Mary Eats Cake in Brunswick I loved the space. I really wanted a high tea event as my bridal shower and the venues style was just perfect for what I had in mind. I could see exactly how I wanted it to look and was able to achieve it.
3. If you could have invited any high tea guest to your function (alive or dead) who would it be?
I would have loved to have my two beautiful grandmothers who have sadly passed away. I know they would have loved it.
4. If you were to pick three words to describe your event at Mary what would they be?
Bright, fun and happy.
5. What was your favourite thing about your event at Mary Eats Cake?
The event as a whole was so special. Every element came together and I was so happy. it was everything I wanted in my bridal shower.
6. Do you have a cute personal story you are happy to share about the event?
On the morning of the bridal shower I drove off with the welcome sign resting on the top of the car which I had placed there the night before so I wouldn't forget it! I got to the end of the street and remembered it was on the roof of the car!! my heart dropped, I turned around so fast to find it on the road out the front of my house. Luckily it was wrapped in plastic and was in perfect condition!
View Mary's range of Bridal party packages here: