Delivery and pick up
All deliveries will arrive between 9.30am - 4pm. Mary Eats Cake does not guarantee specific delivery times. It is the responsibility of the sender to ensure someone will be home to collect the order.
A minimum of 3 days notice is required for any changes to your order.
No refunds are available if you choose to cancel your order.
Mary Eats Cake accepts no fault if the address details entered are incorrect. Should they be incorrect and you require the package to be delivered to the correct address you will be required to re-order and pay for the product again. Due to the nature of our product Mary Eats Cake cannot re-deliver on another day
Mary Eats Cake is not responsible for any damaged due to wildlife, pets, weather conditions or theft if you indicate the package is to be left in a safe place at specified address.
Mary hosts special events both on and off site.
No refunds are available for cancellation due to a change of mind.
High Tea and a la carte bookings
1. There are NO REFUNDS on any High Tea sitting except as required by law.
2. The right of admission is reserved by staff at Mary Eats Cake.
3. If you do not attend your allocated high tea session, no refunds will be issued.
4. Confirmation of booking will only be issued upon full payment.
5. All guests are required to be on the same package. This does not apply to Children's High Tea or dietary variations.
6. Please note that if you are purchasing a sitting for the Brunswick venue, your high tea may be seated upstairs (no lift access)
1. $250 non-refundable deposit is required to secure your booking.
2. Session start and finish times apply and must be strictly adhered to. Penalty fees will apply in the event your function runs over your allocated time.
If you wish to cancel your event prior to your invoice due date, your deposit will be non-refundable. If your function is cancelled after your invoice due date there is no refund available on your entire invoice balance.
Up to 72 Hours:
- a credit voucher to the value of the High Tea
Within 72 Hours of your function:
- the High Tea food served at your function (you and your guests will just have extra to enjoy)
- boxed High Tea for you to take away